RECIPE: Nutriboost Fudge Pops
This is the perfect healthy dessert or nutritious snack to have when the weather is warm and you want to cool off with a refreshing treat. If you like the flavor of a chocolate covered banana, you'll love these Nutriboost fudge pops! Make a batch and enjoy them after your next swim!
Nutriboost Fudge Pops
Makes 6-8 depending on size of popsicle molds
1 cup milk
1 cup Greek Yogurt
3 scoops Nutriboost - chocolate flavor
1 cup mashed bananas
Pour all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for one hour and then insert popsicle sticks. Then freeze for 2-3 more hours, depending on the size of your popsicle molds. Enjoy!
For more articles about nutrition for swimmers, check out our P2Life blog here!
You might also like...
The holidays mean something different to everyone. Their arrival may have you taking stock of your year, or you may...
There's lots of information out there on how to eat right when you're training, what foods to include, how much
- Meet Aaron, the newest member of the P2Life Athlete Family!
- Hell Week 2018/2019 - Your Guide to Surviving and Thriving
- Should Carb-Loading Be a Part of a Nutrition Plan for Swimmers?
- What is the Female Athlete Triad and How Does it Affect Swimming Training?
- How Can Adaptogenic Herbs Make Me a Better Swimmer?